Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Examine varied production, operations, or business processes in order to assess efficiency and diagnose bottlenecks, obstacles, or other inefficiencies. Develop and conduct group process within office or business unit in order to surface and document operating procedures. Follow six sigma methodology including DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) and DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) to implement projects at business and functional level.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess business processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Use structured methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma (DMAIC) and statistics to perform an end to end analysis of a process in order to develop and implement sustainable solutions in line with key financial targets.
- Analyze improvement opportunities and potential results. Establish and maintain performance metrics to measure program success.
- Completes improvement projects to maximize operations, processes and functions.
- Facilitate development and implementation of sustainable process improvement solutions.
- Work with partners, such as HR, Finance and Communications to ensure alignment of solutions.
- Provides support to Black Belts and Master Black Belts as necessary and/or requested
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Completion of at least 1 to 2 DMAIC projects, with at least one completed within the last 12 months
- PMP certification is a plus
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC)
- Experience preparing project deliverables, present findings, and provide regular updates to management and stakeholders
- Demonstrated results in establishing clear project objectives and managing competing priorities to meet stakeholder expectations
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience working within a business unit to identify process improvement opportunities is a plus
- Demonstrated use of descriptive and inferential statistical analyses - use of Minitab a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 14 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...