Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
Our office in Commack, NY is seeking a
Learning and Development
to be responsible for design and development of global L&D solutions for organization-wide management team. Primary responsibilities include working with key stakeholders to determine development needs and skill gaps, designing curriculum and determining delivery methods, implementing blended learning solutions, and evaluating program effectiveness.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Design programs that engage and challenge learners while delivering predetermined results. Scope of work includes evaluating needs, determining appropriate methods, developing content, conducting pilots and making revisions as well as program rollout and evaluation.
- Research learning and development best practices and proactively identify new content and technologies that improve organizational performance.
- Utilize blended delivery methods (classroom, virtual classroom, self-directed e-learning) to maximize value of investment in learning initiatives.
- Manage external vendors (as required) for the design, development and implementation of training programs.
- Establish processes to maintain currency and accuracy of global training content, i.e. Course Materials and Leader’s Guide.
- Provide consultation as needed to the organization on best practices in the design, development and implementation of learning.
- Facilitate courses for diverse audiences including foundational programs, electives and ad hoc programs for intact teams within business units.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
Ideally candidates will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Training/Organizational Development, HR, Education, Communications or a related field is required. Graduate degree is strongly preferred. Instructional certifications a plus (i.e. MBTI, DDI, Blanchard, Franklin Covey).
- 5+ years experience designing and delivering employee development programs specifically in the area of management development and professional skills
- Proven track record of Leadership Development and supervisory experience
- Superior presentation skills and experience facilitating training for all levels of employees
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with business leaders and HR colleagues
- Strong analytical skills, business planning, and project management skills
- Knowledge of technological training delivery platforms and learning management systems
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 12 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...