· Strong classroom facilitation skills in business acumen related to Retail banking.
· Working knowledge of e-Learning technology including LMS/LCMS
· Demonstrated instructional design and development skills including mastery of adult learning principles.
· Ability to create training materials and presentations using PowerPoint and other content authoring tools.
· Ability to lead and manage complex projects and multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
· Effective collaboration skills with internal customers and business partners. Ability to build and maintain credibility with internal and external contacts.
· Exceptional oral and written communication, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills to deal with internal and external contacts.
· Strong consulting, analytical, negotiating, decision making and problem solving skills. Ability to effectively manage conflict.
· Ability to work flexible hours and/or days of the week as required
· Ability to travel as required
· Bachelor’s degree in Education, Organizational Development, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
· Four or more years of successful experience in delivering sales related programs, preferably for a retail banking environment.
· Two or more years experience in developing materials for sales and service related programs.
Responsible for the delivery and implementation of learning and development solutions that enhances the sales performance of the Retail Banking Group. This will be accomplished through a blended learning approach and requires knowledge and skill in instructor-led, on-the-job, virtual and computer-based sales training programs .
· Lead facilitator for all Retail sales and service programs, including CRM.
· Assesses learning needs for the customer base and develops learning and development solutions that are in alignment with organizational and business unit goals and will impact business results.
· Coordinates, delivers and evaluates learning solutions of all types including computer-based, classroom and virtual.
· Serves as internal project lead on the development and/or implementation of learning solutions.
· Evaluates learning solution impact on performance and organizational goals to measure program effectiveness.
· Provides consulting, coaching and support to business partners and management on various training-related projects, programs, performance needs and development plans.
· Supports the development of training materials to include leader’s guides, end-user materials, job aids, reference materials, etc.
· Utilizes learning management system to support registration, attendance and course completion data.
· Keeps abreast of industry best practices as well as emerging learning technologies and support systems resulting in the most effective and efficient solutions. Conducts research and collaborates with SME’s to incorporate their expertise into solutions.
· Participates in special projects and other assignments as required
· Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements.
First Niagara Financial Group - 21 months ago