The Learning Administration & Technology Specialist supports all Benjamin Moore learning systems in order to provide a quality, user-friendly learning platform for key Benjamin Moore constituents. The Specialist continuously develops, reviews and updates training processes and services in order to provide a superior customer experience.
Administration of Learning Systems:
Responsible for the administration and operation of Benjamin Moore’s learning management system:
Develop and conduct live and virtual training sessions of learning systems for learners, market training specialists, event coordinators and field reps.
- Responsible for course and curriculum deployment, tracking, reporting and troubleshooting
- Monitor training enrollments and course completions
- Manages data import from corporate and retailer source systems by working with Digital Media, Human Resources and Network Services
- Collaborates with Digital Media team for retailer training experience
- Collaborate with the Business Objects team to develop training usage reports for field personnel
- Provide 2 nd tier support to end-users
- Run training reports as needed
Evaluate emerging technologies and tools to constantly improve LMS administration and reporting
Understand and document business needs and requirements to support the overall Learning System operations
- Coordinates logistics for all training events
- Develop, implement and review training event management processes
- Coordinate and ensure procurement, production and distribution of training materials
- Coordinate external training vendors
- Develop LMS training materials for learners, training coordinators, and Market Training Specialists
- Track Training Department expenses and budget
Search words: training and development jobs; careers in training; LMS jobs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make our career page and applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years previous experience as an LMS Administrator (Success Factors LMS experience a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively coordinate technology projects
- Detail oriented and conscientious
- Experience in event management a plus
- Experience with SQL reporting a plus
Benjamin Moore - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...