Support the Administration of Certification and Professionalization Programmes implemented by UNDP
Relations with the service providers
- Administer Certification and Professionalization Programmes in the Learning Management System (LMS) including entering learning events track enrollments, progress, assessments, completion rates, report on their status, set up approval cycles and tracks approvals;
- Manage learning catalogues for Certification Programmes and ensures adequate assigning access rights to staff based on their enrollment status;
- Provide support in the design of the LMS Virtual Classrooms for online facilitated courses in case such asynchronous tools are required in Certification Programmes;
- Provide quality and speedy response to the staff requests with regards to the various Certification and Professionalization Programmes;
- Produce statistical, monitoring and management reports on various Certification and Professionalization Programmes;
- Schedule and Administer Certification Testing in HQ;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the business processes in LRC/OHR and elaborates the content of internal Frequently Asked Questions/Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) pertaining to the UNDP Certification and Professionalization Programmes;
- Ensures monthly and quarterly reconciliations with vendors;.
- Provide support in the implementation of Service Level Agreements, MoU with agencies and other clients with regards to certifications;
- Ensure monthly reviews and closure of open cases pertaining to the certification programmes
- Administration of cost-recovery mechanisms in cases of UNDP Certification programmes extended to non UNDP staff
Learning Technology System support
- Provide Audio Visual technology support to other teams in LRC, presenters and participants of Face-to Face events and effective functioning of the LRC Audio Visual and software packages and support to learning events maintenance of Audio Visual equipment and acquisition of hardware supplies, making routine repairs and change of hardware electronic components.
- Provide support to other LRC teams in the scheduling and administration of Webinars and other distance learning activities.
- Perform any other tasks as required.
- Important for successful performance in organizational culture e.g. core values and commitments
- Demonstrates commitment to UNDP mission, vision and values.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Contributes effectively in team-based activities; displays open, co-operative behavior
- Focuses on impact and results for the client, promoting and living by an ethic of client service
- Analyzes problems carefully and logically, leading to fact-based and practical recommendations
- Effectively applies existing knowledge to improve performance
Knowledge Management and Learning
Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Shares knowledge and experience
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills
Leadership and Self-Management
- Strong IT skills
- Understanding and knowledge of eLearning technologies such as Learning Management Systems Communicate effectively with clients and vendors on design and functionality issues.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and follow through skill and the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Technical knowledge of Synchronous and Asynchronous virtual classrooms deliveries
- Responds positively to feedback
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexity
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Learning Technology, Education Technologies or other related discipline desired but not required.
- Minimum 6 years professional experience in programme support functions with exposure to finance applications.
- Previous work within the UN system and knowledge of Atlas and ERP systems is also an advantage
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in another UN language an asset
- This is a local position based in the New York, USA. Elgible candidates must be holders of a valid G4 Visa, Green Card or citizens of the United States of America.
Click here for important information for US Permanent Residents ('Green Card' holders).
UNDP - 13 months ago
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations' global development network. It advocates for change and connects...