External Job Description
ERA Real Estate is an innovative franchising leader in the residential real estate industry with 40 years experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. The ERA network includes approximately 30,000 brokers and sales associates and approximately 2,400 offices throughout the United States and 35 countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated. ERA Real Estate is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at: www. ERA.com . We are currently looking for a Learning Development Specialist to work in our Parsippany, NJ office. Summary:
ERA is a brand that is built on a unique culture of collaboration and teamwork. Our goal is to keep our customers engaged in our brand and the Learning Development Specialist is key to this mission. They are responsible for working closely with existing third party vendors, to determine scope of work, contract terms, and budget in association with course development, enhancement, and delivery. They will analyze reports to track agent productivity as it relates to training. The Learning Development Specialist will work on brand programs and events such as IBC, Top Agent Event, and Implementation and they will occasionally deliver training, as needed.
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements:
- Works with other ERA Training team members in support of brand events. Working with the Training team to manage conference and event activities to ensure goals and business objectives are met; Building and maintaining relationships with clients, internal and external resources. Organizing event training logistics to include but not limited to contracts, invoices and project plans. Ability to travel (15-20%) is needed to oversee onsite logistics.
- Work with ERA National Trainers to organize and develop training manuals, guides and course materials such as handouts, visual materials. They will collaborate with ERA Marketing, Program Development, and other resources to stay abreast of changes to ERA programs, tools, etc; making edits to training modules working with training development resources to keep them up-to-date. Liaise with virtual and field trainers to make sure course content is consistent across both platforms.
- They will research and recommend industry experts to deliver content at our events. They will measure and track survey results and work with Training Director to identify a method of tracking agent productivity as it relates to training.
The Realogy Franchise Group (RFG) is a business unit of Realogy Holdings Corp., a leading global provider of real estate services. The RFG is comprised of the following world-renowned brands: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty®. Collectively, Realogy’ s franchise systems have approximately 13,500 offices and 237,000 sales associates doing business in 100 countries around the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of working within a training department
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong presentation skills preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Real estate experience preferred
- Ability to travel 15-20%
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to www.realogy.com .
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. EEO MFVH
Currency USD Amount of Travel No Travel Work At Home
Realogy - 20 months ago