For over 25 years, the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) has been the industry leader in fitness education, certifying thousands of Personal Trainers each year and providing science-based continuing education options for fitness professionals. NASM offers a wide range of educational programs designed to meet the unique learning styles of our students to make them successful and maximize their potential. We’re dedicated to helping fitness enthusiasts become fitness professionals and fitness professionals to realize their dreams.
The LMS Administrator will join the NASM team and serve as a Learning Management Systems expert internally and externally by helping to integrate NASM’s suite of products into our CRM (Moodle). Specific responsibilities include:
- Product integration and implementation into LMS.
- Development of tools and resources to help create ongoing success with online content.
- Performing product maintenance related activities which support customers’ ability to successfully implement and utilize NASM’s suite of products.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Implement and shape the way in which internal and external customers leverage our LMS for maximum impact.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to trouble shoot and solve customer facing technical issues.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers to ensure integrity and accuracy in new course developments or course updates.
- Support external technical request tickets.
- Add/Manage user accounts and permissions.
- Increase consistency across LMS processes.
- Identify areas of opportunity to reduce technical issues.
- Manage secure back up and storing of existing LMS data.
- Research function requests and provide feasibility and process responses.
- Increase reporting functionality and user analytic capabilities.
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degrees.
- At least 3 years of experience working with a Learning Management System and providing technical assistance. Moodle preferred.
- Strong customer service skills, superior telephone skills as well as strong written skills are required.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge and use of NASM’s suite of products.
- Obtain NASM certification within 6 months of employment.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated continual success at learning new product lines, and have successful tenure working in an education based environment in a collaborative manner.
- Experience in successfully delivering results in a customer support facing role is heavily preferred.
- Ability to organize workflow to ensure maximum coverage and to deliver results as it relates to client services.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- Expert knowledge of NASM Workflow processes including:
- Able to resolve Issues
- Creation of SKUs, entry into GP accounting systems, verification of correctly integrating into CRM and Storefront
- Creation of new Courses
- Perform quality assurance and UAT testing before go-live
- Experience making modifications to existing products – activation, deactivation.
- Proficient in Learning Management Systems (Moodle) and operating knowledge of Microsoft CRM.
- Consistently takes initiative, responsibility, shows individual accountability, has a sense of urgency, and makes timely decisions on deliverables.
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Ascend Learning - 9 months ago
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce...