The Learning Project and Product Manager position is a core member of the UMass Donahue
Institute's ORganizational Development & Learning Solutions (ODLS) Unit, supporting its project development and implementation of client services. This position includes assistance with business development efforts, management of client projects, oversight and management of product affiliations and learning products, virtual instructional design skills and event management responsibilities.
Examples of duties performed in this position:
and oversight of client contracts in conjuntion with the ODLS Fiscal/Admin role
- Write proposals with assistance from ODLS Director, ODLS team and other resources
- Develop budget and oversee all administrative aspects of the contract, including subcontracting
- Assign, coordinate and monitor project work with project team members
- Provide virtual learning assessment, design, hosting and facilitation services
- Serve as product manager for external product affilitations
- Manage and administer the Inscape EPIC, 20/20 Insight programs and applicaitons for clients
- Provide ongoing status updates of clients/projects to ODLS Director
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Learning/Training or related field;
strong project management and communication skills; time management and prioritization skills;
ability to manage consultants within a project environment; ability to work independently and as
part of a team. Experience with products including Inscape Publishing DiSC-based Programs, PSS 20/20 Insight, Vital Learning and overall product consulting skills.
Office-based role, with multiple responsibilities which will place employee both in and out of the office location. Off-site meetings with clients occur on a regular basis; team meetings and internal requests may require travel to UMDI locations around the state.
Strong internal candidate for this position.
Starting salary for this position will be commensurate with candidate's experience. No relocation assistance available.
The University of Massachusetts System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
University of Massachusetts - 20 months ago