Learning Solutions Account Representative
We are currently searching for an energetic and innovative Learning Solutions Account Representative for Core BTS, a successful business transformation company, providing organizations comprehensive IT solutions from application development to virtualization. Core BTS is actively seeking to add to our team a seasoned professional to work as a Learning Solutions Account Representative in the Learning Solutions division. This position will be located in Milwaukee, WI.
The Learning Solutions Account Representative will be responsible for driving bookings and revenue for the Core BTS Learning Solutions division. The successful candidate will also possess the ability to be an active field consultant. The job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Servicing existing accounts, booking students in public classes, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
• Working with clients to define custom training solutions
• Develop trusted partnerships with clients to identify ways to solve business challenges through training and technology adoption initiatives
• High degree of customer service
• Prospecting ability
• Working knowledge of information technology (e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, HP, IBM)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude, self and team motivation, and flexibility
Successful candidates will have experience in the training/education field or experience in sales. Must be a team-oriented performer with an outstanding work ethic and have the ability to work independently. Must have excellent written & verbal communication as well as presentation skills. Must have the ability to communicate complex solutions in a simple straight-forward way.
Core BTS provides a competitive compensation package consisting of a competitive base salary and bonus program. In addition, we are pleased to provide employees with a very comprehensive benefits program. This program includes: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health/Dependent Flexible Spending, 401(k) Plan, with a company match, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Company Paid Holidays, Flexible Work Schedules, Business Casual Dress Policy, and Training and Development Opportunities.
Core BTS - 17 months ago