The Learning Systems Administrator will support the implementation and management of the MedExpress Learning Management System and related communications and support.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Under the general supervision of the Director of Training, the Learning Systems Administrator is responsible for the implementation and management of the learning management system (LMS).
- Develop an implementation and on-going support plan for all learning systems.
- Insure maintenance of all learning systems (develop a maintenance schedule).
- Take responsibility for all information and content within all learning systems.
- Measure performance of learning systems.
- Prepare monthly communication (suitable for public publication) on learning activities.
- Bring problems, solutions, issues, roadblocks, etc. to director as needed.
- Act as project manager on Systems-related projects.
- Do special projects as needed or requested for director.
MedExpress - 11 months ago