Under the guidance of Learning & Development Manager he/she is responsible for decisions in the design, implementation and auditing of Blount Operations Learning & Development programs. Ensuring ongoing, long term employee growth, in order to meet corporate requirements and maximize employee potential.
- Oversight of all 2 nd shift Operations Learning & Development programs; ensures consistent and successful implementation and follow through.
- Provides recommendations for improvement and successful program
- Works with Learning & Development Manager to identify and commit to Operations Development needs based on process, staff, and/or business factors.
- Creates, implements and updates required Operations specific trainings.
- Creates updates and audits all job specific Operations training manuals.
- Schedules and organizes Operations L&D programs by internal and/or outside development resources.
- Works in unison with 1 st shift associate, to achieve dept and corporate goals.
Candidate must be detailed oriented with above average organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Must be self-motivated, confident, energetic and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Individual must be a STRONG communicator, a teacher and a mentor. Must be comfortable in one on one communication, as well as speaking before large groups. Knowledge of database, spreadsheet, Word and PowerPoint software.
Knowledge of LMS Software and fluency in Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
Degree from a two or four-year College or university and two to four years of “training” experience or equivalent combination of education/work experience required.