Under moderate supervision;
Normal office environment
- Uses lease purchase reports, ownership memorandums, title opinions and contract briefs to help exercise judgment within defined procedures.
- Interprets agreement provisions and obligations with the guidance of Analyst II.
- Understands basic contract limitations and relevant legal constraints within the geographic region assigned.
- Analyzes, reviews, interprets and sets up oil and gas leases, right-of-ways, company owned minerals, and other legal documents in Noble’s Land System under guidance of Lease & Contracts analyst
- Maintains and analyzes changes to existing oil and gas leases, company owned minerals, land contracts, and other legal documents in Noble’s Land System
- Assists with the reviews, calculations, verification and prepares for execution all company owned Royalty and Overriding Royalty Division Orders
- Analyzes event notifications and updates land system to reflect conveyances and changes in status, i.e., well completion/shut-in/sale.
- Assists with special projects and other assignments as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Petroleum Management, or Business
- OR High School Diploma + 3 years of Lease & Contracts experience acceptable to department management.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry preferred
Noble Energy, Inc. - 11 months ago