Parkway has an immediate opening for a Lease Administrator in Jackson, MS or Jacksonville, FL.
• Process leasing files per the Lease File Folder Organization list. May include all or any of the following:
o Construction - Bids, Contracts, and AIA documents.
o Credit – F/S, Tax returns, Sec deposits/guarantees.
o Leases – Agreements, Abstracts, estoppels, etc.
• Ensure that all documentation required is processed accurately prior to entering Lease Abstract in Yardi.
• Follow up with Property Managers/Asset Managers on any lease documentation errors. (This can be a very involved process requiring several communications when this documentation is not forwarded as requested).
• Enter abstracts in Yardi for required agreements. This includes but is not limited to:
o Customer information.
o Lease charges.
o Lease Options.
o Lease statistics.
o Scanning approved abstracts.
o Linking abstracts on P drive to Yardi.
• Assist in orientation training on abstracts.
• Responsible for lease analysis and reporting including leasing activity, leasing status, and leasing statistics with budget revisions.
• File all property tax documentation/correspondence and email files to accountant/properties.
• Maintain Teachers Escrow funds and payments.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• General accounting knowledge and understanding.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to perform duties with a moderate level of supervision.
• Must possess a team-oriented, winning attitude.
Parkway Properties, Inc., a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a self-administered real estate investment trust specializing in the operation, acquisition, ownership, management, and leasing of office properties. The Company is geographically focused on the Southeastern and Southwestern United States and Chicago. Parkway owns or has an interest in 70 office properties located in 12 states with an aggregate of approximately 15.1 million square feet of leasable space. Included in the portfolio are 26 properties totaling 6.6 million square feet that are owned jointly with other investors, representing 43.8% of the portfolio. The Company also offers fee-based real estate services through its wholly owned subsidiary, Parkway Realty Services, to its owned properties and to its third party and minority interest properties. In September 2011, Parkway Properties was named among the top 25 Best Medium Sized Companies to Work for in America. This list recognizes the top 25 companies that employ 250 - 999 employees that use smart people management strategies to develop a strong trust between employees and management. This was the Company's fourth time to be listed as one of the Best Companies to Work for in America. Parkway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and DFWP.
Parkway Properties, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard