Inspects, maintains, and tests equipment for production activities at well site on a daily basis. Accountable for the safety of employees, contractors, Noble resources and the environment in their area.
- Under close supervision, assists with the inspection and maintenance of equipment for production activities at well site on a daily basis.
- Gauges and records amount of oil, gas and water produced daily.
- Under close supervision, assists in completing daily and/or monthly production sheets (listing oil production, water production, oil sales, water hauls, and gas sales) and accurately enter all data digitally.
- With assistance of Lease Operators, conducts minor repairs of pumps, wellhead, etc.
- Abides by all environmental, health, safety and regulatory programs and policies in performance of duties.
- Provides meter readings and morning reports related to production to Foreman.
- Trained to monitor and diagnose VOC burner operation and report downtime.
- Trained to forecast and dispatch oil and water loads
- Responsible for incident reporting
- Driver’s license and good driving record.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
includes working with moving machinery/equipment parts for which extreme caution must be taken.
- Daily driving of approximately 90 miles or more as required completing assigned jobs and/or repairs.
- Exposure to and driving in all weather conditions, including extreme heat, extreme cold, sun, rain, hail, sleet, high winds, etc. to run well routes and inspect and repair equipment.
- Working environment includes exposure to extremely loud noises in field, hazardous chemicals, and hydrocarbons that may be under extreme pressure for which appropriate safety measures are required. Also
- Regular bending, lifting up to (25 Pounds) without assistance and approximately (100) pounds with assistance) crouching, pulling and kneeling to check equipment and gauges and perform repairs.
- Able to climb stairs while carrying up to 25 lbs. of equipment.
In order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist. Leader approval, time in current position, or ability to perform at the level does not guarantee a promotion. Requirements build as one progresses. In addition, the requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.
How To Apply
Please go to http://www.nobleenergyinc.com/fw/main/iRecruitment-101.html, register your account and submit your resume for consideration.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Noble Energy, Inc. - 30+ days ago