Conducts lease related administrative and clerical assignments for assigned department under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
This position may perform some or all of the following:
- Performs everyday office responsibilities (i.e., phones, faxes, copying, filing, mail, typing, etc.)
- Maintains records for the reporting of accurate Crude Oil receipt information for state, federal and private leases
- Helps producer clients with their record keeping of receipts
- Maintains lease records and handles all run ticket entry and lease set-up
- Compiles and generates delivery/receipt inventory and reconciles truck receipts vs. truck run tickets
- Analyze and record outside transported crude oil volumes (approx. 1,500 tickets/month) resolve outside transported ticket discrepancies (includes working with Crude Oil Accounting and the Outside Transporter)
- May supervise input of Trucking/Pipeline receipts for Texas, New Mexico and Montana
- May assist in recording receipts (trucking & pipeline) based on tickets written when crude oil gathered at the leases (crude run ticket entry)
- May prepare crude ticket runs for processing by Crude Oil Accounting
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
A minimum of 2 years of related experience is required.
A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Ability to apply intermediate clerical and data entry assignments based on pre-established guidelines. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products. Basic reading and writing skills required. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required. Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, light lifting or carrying up to 10 lbs., pushing and/or pulling up to 10 lbs., and climbing up to 2 ft..
ENVIROMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFTEY RESPONSIBILITES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
HollyFrontier Corporation - 20 months ago