The Leasing Specialist / Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing clerical assistance and general backup to Property Management staff to accomplish all required tasks. In particular, this position is responsible for (a) creating and maintaining a cordial impression appropriate to furthering the image of the company and property, and (b) fielding all telephone calls knowledgeably and efficiently and filling all clerical needs of the property. Must be bilingual in English/Spanish.
Great opportunity to learn property management and grow with-in organization. Excellent Benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Screens/Processes/References phone calls, inquiries & voicemail.
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail, courier items, and faxes.
- Types correspondence, documents and reports.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- Files, keeps record of management files in compliance with HUD regulations.
- Handles maintenance paperwork (i.e., filing reports, time sheets, schedules, appointments).
- Assists management with leasing activities.
- High school diploma (minimum).
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Must have or obtain leasing license.
- Woking knowledge of computers and software, such as MS Office Suite
- Energetic and highly motivated.
- Appearance compatible with image of property and company.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to interact effectively with wide range of people.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as attention to detail.
HHDC - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard