Leasing Consultant - Apartments
Full time with Benefits
This position, which reports directly to the Resident Manager of this upscale Rental Condominiums / Apartment Homes property, is with one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s 10 largest real estate investment companies. This well-established company has over 80 years of combined operational experience and owns or operates numerous properties including office and industrial buildings, shopping centers, and apartment complexes. Holdings are in the five Western States, but primarily in the East Bay. Ardenbrook is a privately held company that strives to balance professionalism and integrity with a relaxed work environment.
To be responsible, under the supervision of the Resident Manager, for marketing, leasing and pre-leasing of rental Apartment Homes. Coordinate move-ins, move-outs, resident information packets and resident services.
- Proven ability to sell. Past experience in apartment leasing or a related field preferred.
- Interest, enthusiasm, good sense of humor, health and stamina.
- Clean, neat professional appearance.
- Proven ability to work with people. Our main concern is meeting prospects and residents needs.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Means of reliable transportation to and from work in accordance with weekly schedule.
- Will not discriminate based upon race, creed, color, sex, sexual preference, national origin, religion or age.
Technical Skill Requirements:
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management, as required. Common sense and multitasking is a must. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Compensation: $14.00 to $16.00 per hour, depending upon qualifications and experience