Who are we? We are AVESTA! We manage multifamily apartment communities in select markets, with our Support office located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area. We promise a common-sense, respectful approach which upholds the dignity of both applicants and residents. Our strategy is to provide management that is both personal and professional to every resident, no matter the property size or location. We manage in a way that dignifies our residents through the regular care of maintenance and contact with our customers -- the residents. We recognize a higher level of service will make the rental experience better for everyone, and hope that this helps transform our apartments into homes. We also treat our team members with dignity and respect, caring for them as our most precious asset. Our team members are the front line to creating something special for our residents.
Join a team that is fun, flexible and growing. We offer our employees’ health and company paid basic dental and vision benefits, 401(k), company paid Life, AD&D and LTD, Voluntary Short Term, Employee Assistance Program, gym allowance, onsite gym, ongoing professional development through Avesta University and much more!
Avesta is looking for ambitions, energetic, sales-oriented Leasing professionals to join our growing team at Avesta Madeira Grove. Our Leasing Agents are responsible for all aspects of apartment home leasing (sales) and resident relations (customer service) including:
- attract new residents by proactively marketing the community
- addressing resident concerns & issues
- ensuring rent is collected
- handling leases and renewals
- maintaining overall customer satisfaction
To be successful with Avesta, you MUST have:
- Cheerful attitude and focused on customer service
- Tech savvy - able to learn/work with property management applications
- Strength in Sales / Leasing / Closing
- Experience using Yardi
- Property Mgt or Service industry experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Avesta Communities LLC - 17 months ago