POSITION: Leasing Team Member (Full Time, Non-Exempt)
SALARY : $12.00 hourly, plus Benefits and Bonus eligibility
The Leasing Agent is responsible for assisting the Community Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations, but with a concentration on the leasing, marketing, resident relations and functions of the community. The Leasing Agent strives for 100% occupancy through retention of existing residents, leasing current availability and pre-leasing of future availability.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
- Utilize Company leasing expectations and procedures to warmly greet prospective clients, qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present the property and apartment homes, utilize feature/benefit selling, close the sale and follow-up.
- Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective client, a client, an internal Company team member or a vendor.
- Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective clients of results.
- Maintain accurate client records in accordance with Company policy. Update daily reports concerning notice to vacate, vacancy reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis.
- Maintain and perform upkeep of the tour route to ensure curb side appeal.
- Assist residents with day to day tasks, as a part of the community's concierge program.
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- High-energy and enjoys a fast pace environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Available evenings and weekends
Cardinal Group - 19 months ago