We are Ginkgo Residential
As a leading owner and operator of middle market apartments in the southern United States, providing quality, value and exceptional service to our residents ensures that our company will continue to enjoy growth and success. Each team member plays a vital role in that continued success. If you are looking for a rewarding career in the property management industry, please read more about the exciting opportunities and challenges Ginkgo Residential has to offer!
The Leasing Agent is responsible for assisting the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations, but with a concentration on the leasing, marketing, and client relations functions of the property. The Leasing Agent strives for 100% occupancy through retention of existing clients, leasing current availability and pre-leasing of future availability.
• Utilize Company leasing expectations and procedures to warmly greet prospective clients, qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present the property and apartment homes, utilize feature/benefit selling, close the sale and follow-up.
• Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective client, a client, an internal Company team member or a vendor.
• Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective clients of results.
• Maintain accurate client records in accordance with Company policy. Update daily reports concerning notice to vacate, vacancy reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis.
• 1 year of customer service experience
• 1 year of sales experience
• Strong communication skills
• High-energy and enjoys a fast pace
• Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
• Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
• Basic computer skills, typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
• Valid driver’s license
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Available some evenings and weekends
We offer an environment that encourages education and advancement. We also provide one of the most comprehensive total reward packages in the apartment industry including competitive bonus plans, comprehensive medical, dental, life and 401(k).
Ginkgo Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer