We Bring It All Together
Smart Development. Proven Management. Great Lifestyles.
At Pennrose Management Company, we create exceptional apartment communities. With our superior knowledge and unparalleled dedication, we maximize investments while helping our residents live somewhere truly special. Simply put, we make our communities the bright spots of their neighborhoods. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental,vision, and 401k along with a quarterly bonus plan.
Responsible for providing administrative and leasing support for assigned property. Establishes inviting atmosphere for prospective residents and guests, and provides superlative customer service to current residents. Maintains knowledge of Company’s policies and procedures, as well as applicable housing laws and regulations.
- Provides first-line customer service for prospective and current residents, as well as property guests. Maintains welcoming environment in Leasing Office
- Leads tours of property, showing vacant units and marketing property amenities
- Tracks and follows up with all referrals, walk-ins, and phone inquiries
- Develops and maintains reference book detailing property’s unique features, amenities, size, vacancies, rental rates, and current leasing promotions
- Assists with developing and coordinating leasing events and resident promotional activities
- Prepares leasing checklist and package which includes all required forms, deposits, schedules, and information
- Processes lease applications
- Completes and maintains lease files for each rental, and ensures all files contain required documentation outlined in the Resident File Setup
- Collects rental deposits and rent. Delivers deposits to bank.
- Utilizes maintenance software program to enter in and track work orders
This is a conventional-based tenant structure, working in both an existing building and a new building ready for lease-up. This could be a great opportunity to populate an entire building and help people move into a new facility. After the first year or so, the hours at this property should reduce to part-time, or shared with another nearby property.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in multi-family property management preferred
- Experience in affordable housing preferred
- Knowledge of Company’s leasing policies, Landlord-Tenant code, Fair Housing Laws, and ordinances affecting the marketing and leasing of the property
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in YARDI preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform in a busy, multi-tasking work environment
- Requires ability to physically inspect property (or properties) and individual units
- Requires ability to read, speak, and comprehend the English language
- Requires the ability to travel (between properties, training, errands, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license preferred. This requirement could change depending on the staffing and needs of the property
Pennrose Management - 22 months ago