Our Leasing Agents are responsible for handling all client-related aspects of the leasing process. This includes providing information about our properties to prospective clients, scheduling property visits and keeping track of all leasing paperwork.
- Respond to all phone and Internet leads and greet all incoming foot traffic
- Show apartments while communicating all features
- Review lease applications and assist with verification process
- Complete all lease paperwork
- Retain accurate leasing activity records and file appropriate reports
- Monitor concessions and changes in availability
- Implement marketing plans through telephone contacts and outside marketing sources
- Offer ideas for improving and marketing properties
- High school diploma
- At least two years of residential leasing experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Professional, positive and confident demeanor
- Self-motivation with the ability to work in a team, with minimal instruction or supervision
- Comfort using technology, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience using One Site Leasing & Rents Property Management Software a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different:
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Companies, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans - 15 months ago