Resource Residential seeks to provide our residents with a hassle-free experience, through superior service, in a secure, well maintained home and community of which residents can be proud. We provide our team with satisfying and rewarding careers as they operate successful properties, while adhering to the highest level of integrity and personal accountability.
The Leasing Associate acts as the first point of contact for all perspective residents of Resource Residential's properties. This customer focused sales position interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy. The Leasing Associate performs all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provides first-line customer service for prospective and current residents, as well as property guests.
• Leads tours of property, showing vacant units and marketing property amenities to close sales and maintain occupancy
• Tracks and follows up with all referrals, walk-ins, and phone inquiries
• Develops and maintains reference book detailing property’s unique features, amenities, size, vacancies, rental rates, and current leasing promotions
• Assists with developing and coordinating leasing events and resident promotional activities
• Prepares leasing checklist and package which includes all required forms, deposits, schedules, and information
• Processes lease applications
• Completes and maintains lease files for each rental, and ensures all files contain required documentation outlined in the Resident File Setup
• Collects rental deposits and rent.
• Inspects apartments for move-in/out condition and turnover status
• Prepares and distributes required reports, monthly newsletters, tenant correspondence, etc.
• Works with management to develop and implement residential programming, including special events and ongoing instructional and recreational activities
• Visits comparable properties and assists Property Manager in preparing quarterly competitive market analysis
• Remains current on and compliant with policies and laws affecting the marketing and leasing of the property, including the Company’s leasing agreement, Landlord Tenant code, Fair Housing laws, and other applicable laws
• Maintains regular daily office hours, ensuring adequate coverage on weekends and holidays
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Minimum of two years sales/leasing experience or equivalent
• Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in order to communicate issues, problems, ideas, concerns and information on work progress.
• Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public.
• Basic arithmetic skills.
• Excellent follow up and follow through skills; solid organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to work as a team member.
Founded in 2007, Resource Residential is a property management company committed to providing the highest quality of service to our...