Leasing Consultant (Temporary)
Job Details/Description: This position will assist in the lease-up of newly constructed properties, in accordance with affordability requirements established by city agencies. The purpose of this position is to offer excellent customer service to applicants and to help achieve targeted lease-up projections for clients. The position is expected to last between 6-12 months, and there is a possibility of a transition to a permanent position based on performance.
- Demonstrates product knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the property.
- Answers incoming telephone calls as well as frequently check site email and follow up with all potential leads in a timely manner.
- Maintains waiting lists.
- Reviews applications for housing and runs background checks.
- Prepares leases for signature.
- Conducts applicant interviews, apartment showings and lease signings.
- Obtains income and asset documentation to verify program qualification.
- Other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or senior management.
- Minimum two years’ experience in leasing, marketing or sales
- Familiarity with Rent Stabilization and LIHTC is preferred
- Experience with Tenant-Based Section 8 through NYCHA/HPD/HCR is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- Excellent customer service with a sales-driven attitude
- MUST speak Mandarin or Cantonese
Schedule : TBD. Minimum of 40 hours/week. Schedule will include some nights and weekends.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 12 months ago
Long Island, NY
- 30+ days ago