Imagine an entry level sales career without high pressure, with great hours and a real opportunity for advancement. That's what you'll find as a Leasing Consultant / Sales and Leasing Agent at Archstone.
In this entry level role as a Sales and Leasing Agent, you will combine your sales, customer service and marketing skills to build relationships with prospective residents and introduce them to Archstone. More than marketing and sales, you will demonstrate what makes our community different - a place they'll want to call home. As the initial contact point, either by phone, on-line or in person, your sales focus is to connect with prospective residents and showcase the differences that make Archstone unique.
Sales and marketing at Archstone isn't like any other apartment building, property or real estate office. You are a part of a team that is redefining property management. As a Sales and Leasing Agent, you are a key player, leading Archstone's efforts to shape and define a great experience for our existing and prospective residents.
As a Sales and Leasing Agent, your day starts out reviewing the units and the grounds to ensure that they exceed Archstone standards for presentation. Whether it's staging units or working with the service team to ensure the sprinkler is watering foliage and not the walkway, your customer service attention ensures that the property is in showcase condition. Combining the best of inside sales and outside sales, you engage with prospective residents by greeting them face to face, responding to on-line and phone inquiries or showing units. In this entry level role, your focus is to connect with each individual and build a sincere relationship matching their needs with Archstone's offerings. Additionally, as a Sales and Leasing Agent you will:
- Answer prospective residents' questions including pricing and showing apartment communities
- Prepare leasing agreements
- Follow up on prospects and leads
- Coordinate marketing efforts by ensuring signage is correctly placed and online ads are accurate and appropriately positioned
- Maintain prospect records using proprietary CRM tools
- Collaborate with your colleagues, including Community and Assistant Community Managers and Service Team members to exchange information ensuring exceptional customer service is provided
When a unit opens up do you think out 'that would be perfect for the Jones couple,' then proceed to pick up the phone to notify them that the unit they are looking for has become vacant? Or after someone has visited the property, do you call them back and follow up on their interest? It's that passion and dedication that we look for at Archstone. In this entry level sales role, we look forward to teaching you about property management and leasing units; we need you to always be thinking about your customers. Working in properties with an average of approximately 300 units, you will bring your passion and drive as well as:
Success as an Archstone Sales and Leasing Agent doesn't have any one background or experience. As an entry level position, successful sales and leasing agents at Archstone have come from retail, customer service, hospitality, finance and real estate.
- Previous experience delivering world class 5 star customer service including a track record of leasing or sales preferred
- Experience operating computer systems, specifically CRM systems
- College / post-secondary education preferred
- Willingness to regularly work weekends but no evenings past 7pm
- Reliable personal transportation
At Archstone we recognize that exceptional people need exceptional rewards. Beyond our competitive total compensation packages, your schedule at Archstone will provide you with a quality of life that is difficult to achieve within retail, hospitality or hotel roles. Imagine a 40 hour week without late nights and commissions based on value of the total lease, not just a flat amount. Additionally, our benefits package reflects our respect for workplace contributions, professional goals and personal priorities. When you join Archstone, you will be eligible for:
To learn more about Archstone, visit our website at
- Choice of medical and dental plans, a 401(k) plan and other benefits including short and long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and professional development courses and in-house training sessions
- Additional benefits including a variety of paid leaves, such as vacation and holidays
- Opportunity for significant discounts when you live in an Archstone property
Archstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a condition of employment, a satisfactory hair follicle drug test and background check are required.