JOB NARRATIVE REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalency certificate
Valid drivers license and insured operable vehicle
Preferred experience in residential property management, retail, sales, or customer service
Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer the telephone with a smile.
2. Ensure the highest levels of occupancy.
a. Show and demonstrate available apartments.
b. Perform a telephone call closing ratio of 35%.
c. Perform a personal tour conversion closing ratio of:
Total Traffic – 35%
Qualified Traffic – 50%
d. Practice professional leasing techniques.
e. Be aware of current advertising and market programs for the apartment community, as well as all
community rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
f. Know your competition and the market area of the apartment community.
g. Strive for good resident/management relations to retain desirable residents.
3. Keep accurate records of resident and property activities.
a. Collect and record rents and deposits and ensure safety of money collected.
b. Complete all documents required for resident and property files.
c. Assist with credit and background checks of all prospective residents.
d. Maintain leasing records and enter into accounting system.
e. Complete all clerical functions requested.
4. Conduct move-in orientation for new residents.
5. Observe the condition of the grounds, buildings and model apartments on a regular basis and report any
irregularities or maintenance needs to the Community Director.
6. Assist residents with the reporting and recording of maintenance needs.
7. Comply with all FPI employee policies and procedures.
8. Comply with the Fair Housing Laws.
9. Perform all other functions as directed by the Community Director.
FPI Management, Inc. - 2 years ago