We are searching for an experienced Leasing Consultant to work for an apartment community. In this role you will be responsible for working towards maintaining a high and stable occupancy of the property. We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. Forest City prides itself on being a company where people enjoy what they do because they know it's not just a job - they make a difference every day.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with prospective residents to determine their housing needs and eligibility.
• Completing the applicant screening process.
• Preparing leases and related documentation.
• Supporting and utilizing on-site PC-based property management software.
• Maintaining current knowledge of marketing and leasing techniques, current rental rates and promotions of competitive properties, and company policies and applicable laws.
To become a valuable member of our team, we are looking for the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma/GED.
• May required valid driver's license.
• 1-2 years of leasing or sales experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office; One-Site experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 23 months ago