Forest City Enterprises Inc. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company. The company is principally engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of residential and commercial real estate and land throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay. Our experienced leadership team has a passion for real estate and a commitment to pursuing a shared vision of what needs to be done and how to make it happen.
We are searching for an experienced Leasing Consultant to work for a large fast paced luxury apartment community in the Philadelphia area. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for leasing apartment homes to potential residents while selling community services & providing outstanding customer service. Other Leasing and Marketing efforts will include: maintaining proper administrative paperwork throughout the rental process, maintaining market surveys of competitive communities, and devising "out of the box" creative ways to attract and retain potential and current residents.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic, creative thinkers who have a vision for excellence. If you think you have these qualities, we would love for you to join our growing and dynamic team!
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Your Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Working consistently to optimize occupancy while maintaining the established lease rents
• Showing vacant apartment homes and giving tours of the community
• Processing applications ensuring that the documentation is complete and that it meets company requirements
• Preparing lease and move-in documents in a timely, neat and organized manner
• Promoting the company's vision and demonstrating courteous communication & customer relations skills
To become a valuable member of our team, we require the following:
• Prior sales or leasing experience preferred.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Previous experience with Onesite is a plus.
• Ability to communicate well with residents.
• Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express & Internet Research.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background checks and drug screening
Our competitive salary, commissions on every lease, and benefits package includes a 401k retirement plan with company match, employee housing discount, flexible spending plan, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, paid company holidays, and job training programs.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 22 months ago