Responsible and accountable for leasing apartments and providing customer service to ensure maximum occupancy and resident retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lease apartments through telephone sales and apartment tours with prospective residents.
· Follow up and establish rapport with prospective residents and current residents.
· Provide excellent customer service at all times.
· Present apartment community in a professional manner at all times.
· Coordinate move ins and move outs to provide for an enjoyable experience for all residents.
· Manage lease negotiations, assist with resident retention and manage the renewal process.
· Assist in providing and maintaining excellent curb appeal.
· Maintain compliance policies and procedures as set forth from HKP and the Compliance Department.
· Write work order requests, follow up with residents regarding completed work orders and enter information into MRI.
· Assist manager with rent and delinquency collection.
· Assist manager in providing account information to the property supervisor and credit agencies.
· Assist manager with resident relations and enforce all community rules and regulations.
· Supervise all neighborhood committee activities.
· Provide outside marketing and establish rapport with local businesses and community agencies.
· Assist with office organization by filing and maintaining organized resident files.
· Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· No prior experience necessary
· Language Skills - Ability to read, write, speak and interpret basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information one-on-one or in small groups.
· Math Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide by 10s and 100s.
· Reasoning Skills - Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions with common sense understanding. Ability to deal with problems that involve few variables in standardized situations.
· Computer Skills - Beginner experience with MS Office.
Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard