KETTLER, Washingtons leading full-service Property Management Company and winner of the NAHB Pillar of the Industry award for Property Management Company of the year, has a Leasing Consultant opening at Cameron Village. This is an exciting opportunity for an entry-level professional to join a locally owned and managed company with substantial potential for career growth.
Brief Description: The Leasing Consultant, under the direction of the Property Manager, is responsible for maximizing property occupancy by generating qualified traffic, networking within the local community, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Greeting prospective residents and providing them with property tours
- Processing lease applications and qualifying residents
- Supporting the Property Manager with general office maintenance by answering phones and performing other administrative tasks
KETTLER offers a competitive salary with bonus incentives based on individual as well as property performance. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts at company properties. Free parking is also provided at each work location.
- 1-2 years office experience, preferably in a property management office
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Customer service, goal-oriented mindset
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with residents and customers in a professional manner
Kettler - 9 months ago