Brief Job Description:
Leading Property Management Company seeking an experienced, full-time leasing consultant for a large student housing property near Slippery Rock University in Pennsylvania. Position includes a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
$11.50 - 12.50/hour, Leasing Bonus
- Responsible for all aspects of the leasing process including initial contact with prospective tenants, scheduling appointments, giving property tours, processing applications, and ensuring accurate completion of closing documents including lease agreements.
- Use multi-family property management software to manage the application & leasing process, rent collection, and entering and tracking building work orders.
- Assist in property level marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with property management and maintenance staff to ensure the successful operation of the properties.
- Energetic, with sales and customer service experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
Indeed - 12 months ago