COME WORK WITH US!
McKinley has an opportunity for a Leasing Consultant to join our Residential Team at one of our beautiful apartment communities located inCollege Park, GA.
- Providing top customer service for all resident and customer related activities and inquires
- Effectively articulate the McKinley brand and benefits to customers
- Showing and leasing vacant apartments
- Meets all FAIR Housing standards and McKinley standards for qualifying new applicants
- Administration of application and move-in process
- Conduct marketing outreach
Live our core values every day!
- A minimum of six months of previous sales experience
- Effective communication skills
- Previous property management experience preferred, but not required
LIVE the Benefits of McKinley:
- Provide WOW Customer Service
- Have a Can-Do Attitude
- Flexibility in any situation
- Focus on Results Orientation
- Demonstrate Adroit skills
McKinley believes that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Paid legal service, ongoing professional development through McKinley University and much more!
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations.
We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line.
McKinley was founded in 1968 by Ambassador Ronald N. Weiser and is led by Albert M. Berriz, the company's President and CEO. McKinley is a...