Industry leader, Related Management, seeks a highly motivated and professional Leasing Consultant to handle all aspects of leasing high-end luxury rentals in NYC.
As an employer of choice, Related offers a generous benefit package.
Applicants must be service-oriented; have strong organizational and follow-up skills; and the ability to prioritize/handle multiple tasks.
Current New York State Real Estate License required.
- Must have strong closing skills;
- Superb customer service skills;
- Proficient in managing an internal applicant database;
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team of professionals;
Salary - Base plus commission plus bonus
Tell us why you should be the next important member of our team who will help us deliver outstanding customer service to our residents.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Related is the most prominent privately owned real estate development firm in the United States and owns and operates a premier portfolio of...