A Seattle based professional Property Management company is seeking for a part-time (20-29 hours/wk.) Leasing Consultant for large apartment communities located in Fayetteville, NC.
At the direction of the Community Manager, the Leasing Consultant will be responsible for the rental of apartments, assist with on and off-site marketing, maintain courteous communication with residents and assist in the processing of rental applications. The Leasing Agent will also help to ensure that the property is maintained at all times in good physical condition and all company policies are implemented consistently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally represent the Company to all parties who you work with which will include but not be limited to; residents, applicants, prospects, and vendors.
- Conduct energetic leasing calls and convert prospective resident phone calls into property tour appointments.
- Maintain a strong closing ratio and assist in the timely processing of rental applications.
- Assist with on & off-site marketing and tenant retention campaigns.
- Prepare and execute rental agreements and related forms.
- Assist in collection of rents and deposits.
- Be knowledgeable and able to assist on scheduling preparation of units for occupancy.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma required.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years leasing experience or comparable sales/marketing experience.
- TECHNOLOGY: Have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- COMMUNICATION: Ability to read and interpret documents such as lease agreements, community policies and company guidelines. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- TRANSPORTATION: Employee must have a valid State Drivers License and proof of liability insurance. Employee must also have a dependable vehicle for transportation to and from job sites.
- AVAILABILITY: Will be required to work weekends.
Compensation includes a very competitive salary (DOE), commission, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Resource Management - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
We're a PEO whose purpose is to administer the day to day functions of being an employer, so our clients can focus their efforts on growing...