Must conscent to and pass a pos-offer/pre-employment criminal background check.
A professional Property Management Company is seeking for a full-time Leasing Consultant for an apartment community in Fayetteville, NC.
At the direction of the Property Manager, the Leasing Consultant will be
responsible for the rental of apartments, assist with on and off-site
marketing, maintain courteous communication with residents and assist in
the processing of rental applications. The Leasing Consultant will also
help to ensure that the property is maintained at all times in good
physical condition and all company policies are implemented
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet prospects.
• To present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned
community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons.
• Maintain a professional, yet friendly atmosphere in the leasing office
and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
• Daily inspection of models and "market ready" vacancies daily to insure cleanliness and readiness.
• Answer incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether
it is a prospective call, irate resident, service request, etc.
• Maintain a strong closing ratio and assist in the timely processing of rental applications.
• Contributes ideas to and assists the manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction and retention.
• Correctly completes all lease applications, verifications and notifies prospective residents of results.
• Prepare and execute lease paperwork, including relating addenda.
• Assist in initiating work orders and follow-through for completion.
• Be knowledgeable and able to assist on scheduling preparation of units for occupancy.
• Maintains awareness of current local market conditions and trends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily and be proactive. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
• EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1 year leasing experience, marketing, sales, or related field required.
• COMMUNICATION: Ability to read and interpret documents such as lease
agreements, community policies and company guidelines. Ability to write
routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before
groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• AVAILABILITY: Will be required to work weekends.
• TECHNOLOGY: Have basic computer skills.
Compensation includes competitive wage DOE, bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account, Aflac, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Resource Management - 9 months ago
We're a PEO whose purpose is to administer the day to day functions of being an employer, so our clients can focus their efforts on growing...