A Seattle based professional Property Management Company is seeking
for a full-time Leasing Consultant for 2 apartment communities, one located in
Seattle, WA and another located in Kirkland, WA.
At the direction of the Community Manager, the Leasing Consultant will
be responsible for the rental of apartments, assist with on and off-site
marketing, maintain courteous communication with residents and assist
in the processing of rental applications. The Leasing Consultant will
also help to ensure that the property is maintained at all times in good
physical condition and all company policies are implemented
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Greet prospects.
- To present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned
and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Maintain a professional, yet friendly atmosphere in the leasing office
it is a prospective call, irate resident, service request, etc.
- Daily inspection of models and "market ready" vacancies daily to insure cleanliness and readiness.
- Answer incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether
- Maintain a strong closing ratio and assist in the timely processing of rental applications.
- Contributes ideas to and assists the manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction and retention.
- Correctly completes all lease applications, verifications and notifies prospective residents of results.
- Prepare and execute lease paperwork, including relating addenda.
- Assist in initiating work orders and follow-through for completion.
- Be knowledgeable and able to assist on scheduling preparation of units for occupancy.
- Maintains awareness of current local market conditions and trends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily and be proactive. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
agreements, community policies and company guidelines. Ability to write
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1 year leasing experience, marketing, sales, or related field required.
- COMMUNICATION: Ability to read and interpret documents such as lease
routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before
groups of customers or employees of the organization.
variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- AVAILABILITY: Will be required to work weekends.
- TECHNOLOGY: Have basic computer skills.
Compensation includes competitive wage DOE, bonuses, health, vision,
and dental insurance, 401k, FSA, Aflac, Life Insurance, paid time off,
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Must have a valid driver's license and proof of valid car insurance.
Must be willing to consent to and pass post-offer/pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.
Have you registered yet?
Resource Management - 2 years ago
We're a PEO whose purpose is to administer the day to day functions of being an employer, so our clients can focus their efforts on growing...