As a leading real estate development and property management company, Simpson Housing is constantly on the hunt for talented individuals who are looking to join a dynamic company where they can share ideas, advance in their career and be part of something special. Since 1948, Simpson Housing has been building high-quality residential communities across the United States. Our proven performance, financial strength and management expertise culminate in a single mission…”Commitment to Excellence”. It is with this mission that we continue to raise the bar and set the standard for the industry.
Due to current business demands, we are seeking a Leasing Consultant to augment and support the property operations team at Quatama Crossing, a 711 unit luxury apartment community located in Beaverton, OR.
- Conducts tours of the community and specific apartments with prospective residents.
- Completes and process all new & renewal lease paperwork, collects initial deposits, fees and rental payments.
- Maintains a consistent level of sales closings as determined by Supervisor.
- Qualifies prospects according to community and SOP guidelines.
- Monitors local market trends and conditions, and updates property comparables weekly.
- Inspects models and vacant units daily to ensure readiness.
- Presents a professional friendly office atmosphere while greeting prospective and current residents.
- Work generated leads in order to lease apartments and fulfill leasing and move-in goals
- Completes guest cards, sends thank-you notes, and follows up on every qualified prospect.
- Monitors office supplies
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Assists in keeping grounds clean, and reports community maintenance needs.
- May monitor and make changes to community web-site.
- May be involved in marketing promotions.
- May plan, coordinate and participate in monthly resident activities.
- May attend training classes.
- May perform Assistant Community Manager duties as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Community Manager or Leasing Director/Manager.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you can get along with co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE: (EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 0 – 3 years’ practical experience in sales or customer relations.
Why work for Simpson Housing? Some companies talk a good game about having a progressive “company culture” but Simpson Housing delivers. For two consecutive years, Simpson Housing has been recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work For”. In addition, our employees are provided with a wide array of benefit choices to balance their work, lifestyle and personal needs. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) with generous company match, disability insurance, liberal paid time off (PTO), flexible spending accounts, discounted rent, online shopping mall, pet insurance and much more. Sound interesting?
- Must speak and write English to effectively communicate with on-site staff, residents and prospective residents.
- Fair housing training preferred or will train.
- Organizational and filing skills required.
- General computer skills required.
If you are ready to see how far your talents can take you, we welcome you to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Simpson Housing LLLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Simpson Property Group - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Simpson Housing doesn't build apartments in the mythical metropolis of Springfield (d'oh), but it is a major force behind...