Full Time Leasing Consultant needed for The Village at Westlake Apartment Homes, a Class A luxury apartment community located in Shreveport, LA. The successful candidate should possess excellent customer service skills and experience, proficient with using computers; pay close attention to detail, be a good listener, enjoy interacting with a variety of clients, and be available to work alternating Saturdays. The Leasing Consultant acts as the property sales representative whose responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
All candidates should have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record & automobile insurance. The management firm provides a great working environment with a competitive benefits & compensation package. All candidates must be willing to complete a criminal background & drug screening process as successful completion is necessary before an employment offer is granted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Answers the telephone in accordance with company policy.
- Attempts to obtain an appointment to show the property from interested telephone prospects.
- Greets prospective and current residents in a professional manner.
- Show prospects the features and benefits associated with living at the property. Attempts to close the sale by asking for a prospect to lease an apartment by filing out an application and leaving a deposit check.
- Follows up with prospects after they leave the property with a phone call and a thank you card.
- Inspects models and vacant units for market ready cleanliness.
- Handles various administrative duties such as guest cards, filing, qualifying procedures, filing, lease administration, etc.
- Completes monthly required training such as Federal Fair Housing classes, Leasing classes, etc.
- Assists with monthly market surveys.
Vintage Realty Company - 9 months ago