Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: Campbell Crossing LLC
Address: 850 Georgia Ave.
City: Fort Campbell State: KY ZipCode: 42223
Title of Position: Leasing Consultant
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for showing and leasing homes, for working with in-bound residents and carrying out activities related to managing the waitlist and for effectively serving our customers, residents and clients. The purpose of this position is to help achieve the objective of maintaining budgeted occupancy at all times.
- Market and solicit prospects. Execute sales cycle from prospective resident to resident lease.
- Participate in marketing and resident events, including after hours and weekends.
- Consistently maintain high closing ratio.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Handle telephone inquiries, internet leads and walk-in traffic.
- Establish and maintain prospecting system to include Guest Cards.
- Maintain current Advertising Book for each property and utilize Leasing Binder.
- Ensure ‘Rent Ready’ property (interior and exterior) is presentable at all times with particular attention to the five (5) senses. Report necessary corrective actions to the Leasing Manager.
- Educate and inform Residents of Residents Rules, Policies, Procedures, and Resident Response Program.
- Perform administrative functions required to lease property (to include processing rental application, data entry, general correspondence and resident files).
- Maintain and execute systems according to standard procedures (to include move-in/scheduling with community centers, use of operation systems and databases).
- Generate and provide reports on a weekly basis.
- Wears the prescribed uniform at all times during work hours.
- Attends trainings, workshops, and meetings as position requires.
- Promotes and practice Incident-Injury Fee (IIF) and Sustainability.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience, preferring Property Management experience and knowledge of Military culture, prior Leasing/Sales/Marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization and administrative skills
- Must speak, read and write fluent English – Bilingual a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills required (typing and data entry) necessary – MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint) with skills at intermediate to advanced preferred. Outlook and Yardi knowledge optimal
- Valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and ability to gain access to Military installation
- Must have acceptable background, reference verification, driving record and drug screen results
- Must be a strong team player and highly motivated individual
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm with some evenings and weekends necessary to maintain occupancy.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard