465 Residential Apartment Community seeks Full Time Apartment Leasing Person; no license needed. (Working weekends and holidays are required). Main responsibilities include renting apartments, renewing leases, and effective fulfillment of all related administrative and customer service functions to existing residents, prospective residents and the general public.
Essential Functions :
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships with prospects
- Great outgoing personality and must be positive and friendly
- Be a real go getter with focus in Marketing and Outreach to increase traffic and interest in the community
- Tax Credit experience, would be a BONUS!
- Enjoy dealing with a variety of people
- STRONG multi-tasking, organization and administrative skills
- Must have intermediate level of Microsoft Office Package (word & excel).
- Be a TEAM PLAYER...we have a great staff and really positive work environment
- Own Vehicle and valid driver's license and live within ½ hr of Medford including traffic
- Be comfortable working weekend schedule and willing to covering rotating holidays- we close for Christmas & Thanksgiving ONLY-BUT we do observe all holidays and get a different day off during the week for a short work week.
Job Requirements :
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
- Minimum of 1 year selling experience (this could be retail, financial, consumer products, personal care services or anything that is incentive based earning)
- The desire and ability to help people looking to rent apartments and continued exceptional service and relationship throughout their residency
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com