Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes close to 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,700 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
The Leasing Consultant role is primarily a sales position with an emphasis on customer service, meeting goals and achieving results. The Leasing Consultant will manage the sales process from start to finish; presenting apartments and the community in a compelling way, overcoming objections, building relationships and creating excitement. These relationships will be maintained by providing excellent customer service and helping current residents resolve problems as they arise.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Responsible for insuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property
- To show and lease apartment units to potential tenants with a high degree of customer service and meet monthly lease quotas as assigned. Consistently maintain high closing ratio
- Advance knowledge of floor plans and their differences
- Must develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding rentals, and the ability to transfer the information into the company computer system
- Advance knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies
- Completes lease paperwork or agreement and collects rental deposit
- Educate and inform Residents of Resident Rules, Policies, and Procedures
- Participate in marketing.
- Handle telephone inquiries, internet leads and walk-in traffic
- Must be knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Establish and maintain prospecting system to include Guest Cards
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under the direction of Property Manager
- Maintain current Advertising
- Responsible for property maintenance of all resident and property files
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information
- Courteous efficient handling of resident request and complaints with high degree of customer service
- Attends training, workshops, and meetings as position requires
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong customer service skills and sales skills
Basic computer skills, attention to detail, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
A college degree or some college coursework is desirable.
Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
Tax Credit experience preferred
YARDI experience a plus
Anticipated Work Schedule : Monday-Friday and Saturday required.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Generous Time Off and Benefits Package!!
No phone calls please.
Over the last three decades, WinnResidential and its affiliates have met every challenge encountered, demonstrating to clients and residents...