The Leasing Consultant role is primarily a sales position with an emphasis on customer service, meeting goals and achieving results. The Leasing Consultant will manage the sales process from start to finish; presenting apartments and the community in a compelling way, overcoming objections, building relationships and creating excitement. These relationships will be maintained by providing excellent customer service and helping current residents resolve problems as they arise.
- Demonstrate product knowledge including a comprehensive understanding of the property, its residents, and geographic area.
- Ensure tahat all information provided to prospective residents is accurate and precise, avoiding any misinterpretation of copany policy or the rental product
- Responsible for develpopng and maintain effectgi e telephone, greeting and demonstration skills and for effectively overcoming prospective resident objections in or to maint consistenly high call-to-vist and closing ratio.
- Maintains guest cards and follows up on all prospects and leads, with the objective of converting each into a resident.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about all aspects of the affordable income component of the property, including the application and recertification process.
- Must have Tax Credit experience
- Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and sales skills
- Basic computer skills, attention to detail, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- A college degree or some college coursework is desirable.
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- YARDI experience a plus
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com