Leasing Consultant – exciting opportunity to join WinnResidential as a leasing professional in the Tyngsborough, MA area. Full time position with unlimited opportunity for advancement with the largest real estate management company in New England. Must be professional, self motivated and very reliable. Previous leasing experience, LIHTC file processing, strong computer skills and weekends are required. If you are an outgoing, customer service oriented professional who desires to work in an exciting and faced paced environment this is your opportunity. Come grow with Winn
The Leasing Consultant role is primarily a sales position with an emphasis on customer service, meeting goals and achieving results. The Leasing Consultant will manage the sales process from start to finish; presenting apartments and the community in a compelling way, overcoming objections, building relationships and creating excitement. These relationships will be maintained by providing excellent customer service and helping current residents resolve problems as they arise.
- Demonstrates product knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the property.
- Answers incoming telephone calls as well as frequently check site email and follow up with all potential leads in a timely manner.
- Maintains waiting lists.
- Reviews applications for housing and runs background checks.
- Prepares leases for signature.
- Conducts applicant interviews, apartment showings and lease signings.
- Obtains income and asset documentation to verify program qualification.
- Other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or senior management.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
- Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and sales skills
- Basic computer skills, attention to detail, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- A college degree or some college coursework is desirable
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Tax Credit experience preferred
- YARDI experience a plus
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 4 months ago