Corvias Military Living, a leader in the real estate development, construction and property management industry, is committed to providing America's military families with the quality newly constructed homes and neighborhoods they deserve. With a nationwide portfolio of over 20,000 homes for Army families on military bases across the United States, our neighborhood and housing services set the standard for the industry.
We are seeking a Community Manager to provide day-to-day supervision of approximately 400 units with direct supervision of four or more team members. The Manager will set the tone for the highest standards of internal and external customer service while exhibiting our company values.
- Develop and maintain a positive and motivated team focused on customer service through mentoring, leadership and responsiveness to the customer.
- Maximize rental income through occupancy maximization and expense control through assessment and problem solving, while maintaining physical assets.
- Maintain an on-going, in-depth knowledge of the associated market to assure optimal occupancy levels and to enhance resident relations/retention.
- Implement and oversee training, team development, coach and motivate team members, provide timely feedback regarding performance.
- Train and direct operations to ensure compliance with operating procedures, processes, company guidelines and Fair Housing.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent industry experience.
- Registered Apartment Manager (RAM) or Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) is preferred.
- 4+ years of on-site property management experience of at least 400 units; will consider 5+ years Customer Service or Hospitality Industry experience.
- Proven success with supervising and mentoring minimum team of 4.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and conflict resolution skills, with a demonstrated ability to be creative and adaptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, competency in YARDI Property management software or equivalent industry related software is required.
- Strong financial experience including monthly operating statements and budgets.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Minimal travel required – approximately 10% of the time.
Corvias Military Living - 17 months ago