Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: Havelock, NC
Title of Position: Leasing Manager
Statement of Job:
Reports to the operations director. In the absence of operations director, reports to director of property management. Supervises leasing consultants.
Works closely with community service coordinator, community managers and maintenance personnel.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Plan, develop and implement daily, weekly and monthly objectives of leasing center.
- Train leasing consultants to perform all aspects of leasing functions effectively (including telephone techniques, greeting/qualifying/demonstrating, follow-up, mystery shopes, sales and marketing training tools).
- Serve as leasing consultant and perform leasing functions.
- Ensure all information provided to prospective and current residents is accurate. Represents the property in a professional manner.
- Generate new business and maintain existing relationships with businesses, corporations and real estate firms.
- Maintain corporate outreach program, advertising book and leasing binder.
- Ensure property is presentable at all times.
- Attend trainings, workshops and meetings as position requires
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years property management experience preferred. Experience working with military housing is strongly preferred. 1 – 3 years management experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team-work environment
- Must be able to read and write English..
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be able to work with numbers and figures.
- Typing, data entry and computer skills required. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) with skills at intermediate to advanced level desirable. YARDI knowledge preferred. Typing 45+ WPM.
- A Valid driver’s license and vehicle are required. Flexible availability to meet business needs.
- Acceptable background check
- Must pass the pre – employment drug test
Schedule hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with evening scheduled hours occurring. Position will include Saturday schedule rotation. Position may include overtime if necessary.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 2 years ago