Picerne Military Housing is currently looking to hire a team of high energy and professional Property Management Leasing Specialists at McConnell Air Force Base.
The Leasing Specialist is responsible for maximizing occupancy through establishing rapport with prospective residents, setting appointments, monitoring market ready product and follow up with prospects to generate ample traffic to achieve leasing closing ratios.
Expected start date for this opportunity will be late spring of 2013.
- Walk market ready homes, note any deficiencies, and check the tour route, open model on a daily basis.
- Serve as “welcome contact” for new residents as required by established procedures in order to help facilitate a smooth transition to family housing.
- Schedule work order appointments in compliance with the established response matrix, communicate with residents regarding work orders
- Complete warm calls in accordance with established policy for new arrivals, conduct neighborhood tours for qualified potential residents, administer move-in paperwork and home inspections with residents
- Maintain and update, as required, a fundamental working knowledge of all lease documentation (ROA addendums, etc.) and resident responsibility policies and procedures (RRG)
- Actively participate in company-sponsored resident/neighborhood social activities as needed
- Maintain expert level user knowledge of YARDI property management or other software necessary to complete fundamental data entry and processing tasks required of the position
- Maintain an on-going, in-depth knowledge of the associated market to understand the competition to position our rentals with a competitive edge.
- Must comply with operating procedures, processes and company guidelines plus all Fair Housing regulations.
- Provide superior internal and external customer service while actively exhibiting our company values.
- And other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of leasing experience or two years in sales in residential property management.
- Experienced in marketing, promotion, closing techniques and maximizing sales.
- Associates degree is preferred.
- Residential Apartment Manager (RAM) or Accredited Residential Manager (ARM)) is preferred .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Yardi or equivalent industry related software
- Minimal out-of-town travel required.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
Picerne Military Housing - 2 years ago