easyhome Ltd. is Canada's largest, and the third largest
merchandise leasing company in the world. We operate
over 200 stores and are aggressively expanding from
coast to coast. We offer our customers top quality,
brand-name appliances, home furnishings and electronics.
Our Vision: Everyone should be given the opportunity to
enhance their home and lifestyle. We are the leader in
helping people get exactly what they want for as long as
they want. Right now.
Our Mission: We are a relationship-driven business that
thrives on the opportunity to provide customers access
to household goods and services that enhance the quality
of their lives.
Summary of Leasing Specialists / Sales Associates
We are looking for experienced individuals, interested
in unique full and part-time retail careers. If you
enjoy dealing with customers and working as a part of a
small store team, look no further.
Leasing Specialists/ sales associates require one to two
years of sales, leasing or customer service experience.
If you are a go-getter, have the desire to succeed and
are looking for a position that provides variety and the
opportunity for growth, this is the job for you.
store by selling leases, for home furnishings, to
- You will drive the sales and profitability of the
new and existing customers.
leads through telemarketing, gathering referrals and
- You will expand the customer base by generating new
by mailing out flyers.
maintenance of store facilities.
- You will answer and respond to telephone inquiries
- You will assist in managing customer accounts
- You will participate in collection activities
- You will assist with the merchandising and
clear background check
- Secondary School Diploma preferred
- Meet provincial vehicle licensing requirements
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving abstract and
experience an asset
- Previous retail experience and customer service
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use
Attributes & Competencies
- Good math and reasoning ability
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent customer service and salesmanship skills
- Outstanding communication skills and an excellent
- Resilient, easily negotiates change and deals with
a team environment.
- Able to work independently and cooperatively within
- Courteous and personable with great interpersonal
- Can multi task while maintaining a calm, positive
records and files
- Able to prioritize, set and meet deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage and maintain
- Climate-controlled retail facility
- Open six days a week and evenings
- Varying shifts, with mid-week and Sunday off
- Constant interactions with customers and store team
- Company dress code in effect
- Frequent phone calls to existing and potential
unpacking, moving and setting up products in the
- Assist with lifting and moving of furniture:
- Sitting/standing in front of a computer, and
To apply for this position, please go to our website at
- No Sundays* (Except December)
- Incentive Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthday Off with Pay
- Employee Purchase Plan
www.careers.easyhome.ca. We thank all applicants
however, only those being considered will be contacted.
Please note that background checks including references,
criminal, and credit may be part of the selection
process for this position.
Easyhome is an equal opportunity employer.
Easyhome - 10 months ago
easyhome Ltd. (easyhome) is a Canadian merchandise leasing company with 229 store locations nationwide (including one licensed and eight fra...