From providing a living experience that is smart, efficient, and maybe even a little bit fun, to going above and beyond in responding to our neighbors, to taking us beyond a commodity that competes on square footage and amenities, Prometheus is continually re-defining what a Leasing Specialist might be. Challenging convention and recreating the leasing and living experience is where we're headed. Innovation and unsurpassed customer service experience are the yardsticks by which we measure success.
Leasing specialists are fundamental to the success of Prometheus. They are responsible for generating traffic, securing appointments, maximizing rentals, assisting in the total leasing efforts, integrating marketing programs of the property, participating in the presentation and monitoring of market ready product, and performing all administrative duties related to the on-site sales/marketing functions. The Leasing Specialist is additionally responsible for providing quality customer service relations as it might relate to service requests and assisting in providing a quality living environment for the residents.
- Maintain occupancy goals as defined by the operating budget and management plan, by successfully leasing apartments, qualifying potential residents, verifying applications, performing credit investigations, and creating all associated documentation accompanying the rental agreements in a timely and accurate fashion for the Property Manager's approval.
- Acquaint the new residents with leasing documentation, the property rules, the policies, which affect the residents, apartment functions and emergency procedures, to ensure resident satisfaction on move-in
- Responsible for taking a proactive role in the preparation and maintenance of a current resident profile, along with supporting the marketing functions of the property through recording accurate data on prospects and new residents.
Required Qualifications - Skills - and Experience:
- One to two years experience in leasing or sales related positions. Prior property management experience preferred.
- High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Strong passion for competitively selling a high end product in the customer service environment
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to prepare, compute, and analyze data figures and transcriptions. Basic computer skills.
Cultural Requirements :
Prometheans possess strong communication skills and really enjoy working with others. Our team is made up of a diverse group of people who listen as well as voice their opinion. We want entrepreneur types -- who thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. Prometheans are passionate about what they do and are self-motivated. What sets us apart is we are all about doing things differently, seeking opportunities that are not apparent to others, and getting things done. Most importantly, to be successful at Prometheus we act on our principles. Everyday, we set a positive example for others to emulate and embrace our vision that at Prometheus
Prometheus is committed to maximizing efficiency through the effective use of information technology. The entire enterprise, including our...