The College of Education is a voice of innovation for learning across the life span. We prepare professionals who educate and lead. Our inquiry and practice reflect integrity, a commitment to social justice, and the value of diversity in a global community.
Essential Job Duties
Teaching undergraduate or graduate level courses in the areas of: Counselor Education, Educational Psychology, Instructional Technology, Middle Grades Language Arts and Social Studies, Special Education. This position involves the teaching either face-to-face or online undergraduate or graduate level courses in a given area. It requires continuous communication with the students enrolled in the class, as well as monitoring student progress.
Master’s degree and classroom teaching experience required for teaching undergraduate courses;
Doctoral degree and classroom teaching experience required for teaching graduate level courses.
Departmental Required Skills
Preferred Experience, Skills, Training/Education
Appropriate licensure preferred for both undergraduate and graduate level teaching.
Required License or Certification
- Creating Syllabus prior to the first class, and teaching each class section
- Creating and presenting course activities to student
- Grading assignment, providing written feedback to students in a timely fashion, and determining final course grade.
- Holding office hours; meet with Program Coordinator or Department Head regarding instruction if needed
- Other duties that relate to the course(s) taught
Additional Applicant Information
Please attach a C.V. and Cover letter
North Carolina State University - 11 months ago
The mission of North Carolina State University is to serve its students and the people of North Carolina as a doctoral/research-extensive, l...