Summary / Purpose
Jabil Circuit is looking for an experienced and polished Legal Administrative Assistant to support a number of attorneys within the Legal department of a very large corporation. The position will require formatting contracts, handling domestic and international travel arrangements, preparing and submitting expense reports, planning meetings and conferences and handling special projects as assigned. The Legal department is an integral function of Company’s business. The right candidate must be able to work well in high-energy environment and enjoy working independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
A typical day would require extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Google Mail is a plus. The Legal Administrative Assistant will also provide support to other roles as directed. Great flexibility is required for this position based on the changing needs of the office.
The ideal candidate must have:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and polished demeanor.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications.
- Experience using Concur to process expense reports preferred.
- At least two years handling domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Experience collecting data and preparing related reports and spreadsheets.
- Ability to ensure that all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative.
- Good follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Solid internet research skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pasted environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in meeting established deadlines.
- Experience with Serengeti, Apttus, and/or CaseTrack matter management software is a plus.
- Typing of general and legal correspondence.
- Maintain Calendar and Contacts for the attorneys as needed.
- Make all travel arrangements, both domestic and international.
- Provide support to other roles as directed.
- Organize group meetings and conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two (2) years relevant experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil is an EOE.
Jabil Circuit - 20 months ago
Jabil Circuit is one of the leading providers of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) in the world. Its largest segment, diversified...